Administrative Assistant (OPS)
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Clinical Operation
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Under general direction, perform a variety of administrative, general office duties, special projects and assignments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Type and maintain various documents
- Coordinate and maintain various monthly web calendars
- Act as information center for operations and clinic inquiries
- May provide clerical support to other departments
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Minimum four years' administrative/general office experience
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Typing/data entry proficiency minimum 50 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation