Call Center Manager
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Call Center
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Greet and handle inquiries and appointments via the telephone lines. Ensure adherence to all policies and standards; maintain quality control, staffing, training, and counseling of employees, inventory and maintenance of department. Provide oversight of call center operations. Direct and supervise operator telephone call flow, live calls, call backs and Well-app. Ensure adherence to all policies and standards; maintain quality control, staffing, training and counseling employees, inventory and maintenance of department facility. Improve KPI’s and meet Call Center goals.
- Oversee job assignments and work schedules and recommend changes as needed
- Provide the training of new personnel, on-going monitoring and performance evaluation
- Ensure communication of information and procedures between all shifts to ensure all instructions are followed
- Assist in the coordination of the department to ensure optimal customer service
- Resolve patient and staff complaints
- Develop and monitor quality control systems to ensure compliance with all contracts and programs
- Act as an advocate for patients by communicating patient needs and concerns about their care, treatment or delay in care to staff, management and providers. Seek resolution to concerns. Act as patient ombudsman.
- Develop Call Center protocols
- Prepare productivity, goals and objectives and other pertinent reports on a timely basis. Utilize information generated from the reports to prepare corrective action plans and manage daily operations
- Act as a resource person for all staff and patients
- Bachelor's degree, in Healthcare, Business Administration field
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience in a call center environment
- Valid California driver's license and vehicle insurance, reliable transportation
- Extensive knowledge of the Clinic products and services
- Full knowledge of how to use the computer and the phone equipment
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Proficient with computers, MS Office and internet search capabilities
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred