- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- 40 hrs/wk (TBD)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Providing care at various VCC sites in the following disciplines of a general dental practice: diagnosis, preventive dentistry and uncomplicated oral surgery. Responsible for the provision and coordination of all dental services.
- Preventive services include topical fluorides and advocating fluoridation of community water; corrective services including pediatric dentistry and other routine dental services
- Have clinical contact with patients for the purpose of education, examination and surgical activities in carrying out a dental program
- Provide team services using multiple operatories
- Valid license to practice dentistry in California
- Minimum two years' experience working in a high volume dental practice
- Experience supervising dental auxiliary staff
- Current CPR Certification
- Valid California Drivers License and auto insurance
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Skilled in the management of “team” dentistry using multiple operatories and multiple auxiliaries
- Ability to write and document clinical and preventive protocols to guide dental service delivery
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Dental Records systems, NextGen/QSI preferred
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities