- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Women's Health
- 32-40 hrs/wk (M-W-F-Sat. 8am to 5pm, T-TH-9:30am to 6:30pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide lactation education and clinical support of new mothers and their babies. Educate expectant parents.
- Counsel and educate on infant feeding
- Work with new parents to prevent and solve breastfeeding problems
- Provide resources as needed
- IBCLC certification
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities