Licensed Clinical Social Worker- (School)
- Req No.
- Regular Part-Time
- Behavioral Health
- 37.5 hrs. wk (M-F 8am to 4pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Assess, determine and provide a full spectrum of psychosocial support programs for children, adults and families at school sites.
- Develop individual care plans, support patient efforts to comply with plans, counsel high risk patients, consult with physicians and therapy staff in assessing client/family needs in relation to the medical efforts to comply with plans and conduct group education
- Stay current on all state/federal/local support programs
- Review protocols annually
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work or related field
- Must be Licesned Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum three years' experience in counseling patients
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid CA driver's license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities