Nurse Practitioner / Peds
- Req No.
- Per Diem (on-call)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit multi-specialty outpatient clinic. Providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. We offer competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide primary care to clinic outpatients including physical examinations, making diagnoses, determining course of treatment, providing and supervising appropriate treatment, prescribing medications and documenting patient files
Provide direct primary care and ambulatory outpatient care to clinic patients
Participate in quality assurance, quality improvement and utilization review
Participate in the development of clinic protocols and procedures to ensure quality medical care
Attend and actively participate in internal and external meetings to expand and to improve patient services
- Current Medical License in state of California; board eligible or certified
- Current CPR certification
- DEA license
- Bilingual, English/Spanish a plus
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Medical Records systems, NextGen preferred