Prenatal Assistant - FT
- Req No.
- Women's Health
- 40 hrs/wk (M-T-Th-10am to 7pm, F-8am to 5pm, Sat. 9am to 4pm) Temp. assignment 2/20 to 5/20
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Provide support to the program manager, CPSP providers and referral coordinators with case management, appointment setting, and various clerical duties.
- Receive patients after provider visits and complete orders for follow-up appointments, labs and referrals as directed
- Ensure that all patients have follow-up appointments with CPSP staff
- Assist patients in completing video interviewing for Medi-Cal benefits
- Act as a liaison between VCC and TCMC for delivering moms by entering outcomes, birth histories and scheduling appointments for follow-up at the clinic
- Rotate through all prenatal services and locations as needed
- Assist with the preparation of ultrasound appointments
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year related experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities