Quality Data Analyst
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Clinical Quality
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Under general supervision, is responsible for assisting in the collection, analysis and reporting of health care information obtained from a variety of clinical sources, involving the development and preparation of reports for departments across the organization. Requires the ability to analyze data from conceptualization through presentation, proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodology.
- Work with requestors to develop and understand data requirements and report specifications
- Conduct data collection, tracking and trending of all facets of clinical data, including quality assurance/quality improvement, HEDIS, UDS, etc.
- Use reporting to scrub internal data electronically
- Develop analytics related to health plan data
- Perform complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing customer requests
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports and graphic presentations of data to provide useful information and commentary for internal purposes, reporting and external stakeholders as requested
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare informatics or information technology with additional training in healthcare informatics
- Minimum three years' experience programing experience
- Valid California driver's license and vehicle insurance; reliable transportation
- Master's degree
- Experience in clinical processes
- Experience with NextGen
- Experience with web design