Chief Medical Officer
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental and social services center providing a full range of health care services in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Our mission is to provide quality health care and health education to the community focusing on those facing economic, social or cultural barriers.
We provide the highest quality services in five different locations throughout Vista and Oceanside. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population.
We are currently seeking an experienced, proactive and progressive Chief Medical Officer with excellent leadership qualities and a desire to work in a non-profit community clinic setting, to direct its clinical services.
- Maintain overall medical statndards and patient services
- Direct and supervise medical staff and services
- Participate in organization-wide strategic planning
- Oversee credentialing and privileging process for all medical staff
- Advise on clinical appropiateness of new health promotion programs
- Develop appropriate training programs for clinical and leadership staff
- Respond to serious occurrences or complaints concerning patient and employee safety
- Provide direct patient services in are of speciality
- Licensed Primary Care Physician, preferably with family medicine background, with minimum 10 years practice experience
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN or Pediatrics
- Current CPR certification (BL Child, Infant, Adult)
- Minimum seven years management experience in the medical field
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation