- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Information Technology
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Create, develop and maintain data extracts and reports in support of current clinical systems. Participate in the entire report generation process; analysis, definition of requirements, development, documentation, testing, deployment and support. Support clinic and IT staff.
- Write reports using NextGen system and various other software
- Perform technical application support to all locations
- Assist in providing continuous computer training
- Install and configure computer systems
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2, Transact-SQL, MS Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Integration Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience with data modeling and query optimization
- Willingness and ability to obtain NCP (NextGen Certified Professional) certification within 6 months of hire date
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with multidimensional data warehouses
- NCP (NextGen Certified Professional) certification
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Ability and knowledge to perform basic troubleshooting of systems
- Strong computer knowledge, internet use, MS Office and data entry skills