Dentist - Pediatric
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are seeking dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Competitive compensation and benefits program. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
VCC is searching for a general dentist or pediatric dental specialist to provide care in the following disciplines of child-focused, dentistry:
- Diagnosis, preventive and restorative dentistry and uncomplicated oral surgery.
- Preventive services include topical fluorides and advocating fluoridation of community water; corrective services including pediatric dentistry and other routine dental services
- Have clinical contact with patients for the purpose of education, examination and surgical activities in carrying out a dental program
- Provide team services using multiple operatories
- Valid license to practice dentistry in California
- Minimum two years' experience working in a high volume dental practice with a predominantly pediatric population and/or post-doctorate training, residency and/or certificate in specialty of pediatric dentistry.
- Experience supervising dental auxiliary staff
- Current CPR Certification
- Valid California driver’s license and auto insurance
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Skilled in the management of “team” dentistry using multiple operatories and multiple auxiliaries
- Ability to write and document clinical and preventive protocols to guide dental service delivery
- Experience/familiarity with Practice Management and Electronic Dental Records systems, NextGen/QSI preferred
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel), business e-mail communication systems and internet search capabilities